It was predicted that India would soon experience the second wave of Covid-19z "With the festivals of Holi and the Mahakumbh in Haridwar just around the corner, and five states amid a hectic election season, India's "second wave" is very clear from the data now." Quoted Rijo John, a health economist from Kerala.
Many of us thought things were getting better and hence decided to ease up on the precautions we were taking. We started roaming without masks, stopped using sanitisers and completely forgot the concept of social distancing. This carelessness and many other factors led to the second wave of Corona Virus, which loosely translated for corporates, is 'work from home. In the first phase of the virus, professionals were initially happy with the WFH culture but ended up missing their office and wanted to join the back office soon. Sure, WFH comes with its set of benefits, but it also had not just one but many hindrances that affected your WFH in the past and may affect it again. Here are a few things that a handyperson can do to make your WFH easy. Please have a look at them and keep your handyman's number handy!
- Proper furniture: - When working from your office, you have an appropriate workstation explicitly designed for your highest productivity and comfort. Your office provides you with a perfect work environment that ensures your satisfaction that is reflected in your work. However, you may not have the same work environment as you have in your office, but you sure can have that specially designed workstation. You can ask handypersons to construct and install a workstation for you, as per your preferences. Having a perfect desk and a chair in your home will give you an office vibe for sure and ensure your productivity and comfort.
- Perfect lighting: - When talking about installing a workstation at your home, you cannot ignore the lighting of that space. No matter how lit your room may be, your workstation should always have that perfect amount of lighting that makes the space brighter and not that bright that harms your sight.
- Home automation: - At the office, you attend your board meetings without any hindrances and concentrate on your work. While attending a video meeting from your home, you will undoubtedly face a lot of disturbances. Loud noises from the neighbourhood, your doorbell ringing now and then, all this will annoy you. Fret not; your handymen are so efficient and advance that they can now install a home automation system. With this, you can set your room's premises as a soundproof zone and whenever your doorbell rings, you would not have to get up and open the door. You could now open the door with just a click on your tab/mobile!
- Installing solar panels:- The significant risk of working from home is a power cut. If the electricity goes off, your work will be disrupted, and your boss may not be pleased with that. To avoid that situation, you can always invest in a solar panel system. This way, neither your work would be affected, nor your boss would be upset with you. These solar panels will not just help you when the electricity is disconnected, but it is also an excellent investment from the long-run point of view. Especially in these times, solar energy is advisable over the traditional electricity system.
- Maintain/repair your appliances/vehicles: - Many times, the repair shops for vehicles/appliances may not be open on the weekends, and on the weekdays, you cannot go outside to get them repaired/serviced. Call a handyperson to assist you with all these tasks with the comfort of sitting home.
- Installing windows: - Installing new windows will give an outdated home a dramatic, updated appearance and provide an excellent return on investment. It is an energy-saving tool done by a handyman in homes. It allows plenty of fresh air into the house. It improves your comfort at home and reduced dust and allergies. Its Improved energy efficiency and noise reduction. It added your Home Value. It is the most significant ongoing expense of homeownership.
- A Fresh coat of paints: - This might sound a little unconventional, but if you are spending half your day in your new home office, make sure you like what you are looking at. A fresh coat of paint can make a room pop, put you in a much better work mood, and boost your energy. It’s also made you feel your room more extensive Handymen services make it happen for you according to your choices.
- Install Selves: - Adding some storage into your work area will be a huge help you get from a handyperson. They are plenty of styles you choose from. Shelves provide the best space for you to put your personality on display and in the centre. Look for a Selves which allows you to pour and the healthy thing with ease. It also adds hidden boxes in which you store your Hard disk, documents, and files. Enhance your room with the help of a handyman. Shelves help to create more space in a room.
- Colour- Code Cord ends: - There is nothing more Annoying than unplugging the wrong cord when you leave the room. Handyman helps you to organise your desk cords properly. Colour coding can be beneficial for maintaining strict work zones and eliminating other foreign contaminants from affecting your operation, and minimising miscommunication throughout a facility’s Processes.
- Concealed Conduct wiring system: - Think about how many wires connect to your computers, monitor phone, printer, and whatever other electronic tools you use. Wrangles all those cords and hide them. It is another Hack to use PVC pipes and has a long life. It is the safest wiring system. Maintenance is easy—NO risk of electric shock-proper earthing and grounding of metallic lines. There is no risk to damage any cable connection. There is no change in the fire. Handypersons can do this work very efficiently and save your home from any warning signs.